Innuos are aiming high
They have just announced the imminent arrival of a brand new flagship product. Very exciting !
The new ZENith Statement builds on the award-winning ZENith Special Edition, which was considered by many as one of the best sounding digital sources in the World EVER ! High praise indeed.
The first unit is currently on a flight to Chicago to be launched at the Axpona HiFi show and I can now report post the show that it blew people away :0)
The ZENith Statement takes Digital Audio to a new level by innovating a number of key areas:
Double enclosure linear power supply
Two is definetely better than one
• New power supply architecture designed in partnership with Dr. Sean Jacobs. ( He is a very clever chap )
• Separately enclosed AC/DC conversion stage to isolate transformer vibration and EMi emissions. ( Very techy sounding but very important )
• Regulation stage within main system enclosure to shorten the clean DC power path. ( clean is good, dirty is bad )
8 independent power rails. (most products have only one or at most two.)
• Reduces electrical noise generated by regulators’ voltage conversions.
• An individual dedicated power supply for each critical component. ( each section is an island surrounded by crystal clear water )
Custom designed components
• innuos-designed USB board with a dedicated 5V power line. ( dedication is what you need. )
• independently powered 3ppb OCXO clock for higher precision and lower phase noise. ( this point goes over my head but it sounds good when you read it. )
• Custom motherboard exclusively designed for innuos. ( always better than a "off the shelf" approach do design )
As yet we have no official price information but we will have more info very soon and if you give us a call at the shop on 01903 245577 I can update you since this entry was posted.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 24/192, assett, control, DS, DSD, hard drive, innuos, ipeng, MK2, MK3, rip, ripper, roon, server, statement, store, upnp, USB, Zen, Zennith