Custom Build White Stratocaster - WOW
This guitar is amazing !!
The original owner spared nothing on this build. The guitar was finished and put together by the wonderful 42nd Street guitars.
It comprises of:
- Musikraft one piece swamp ash body
- Musikraft highly figured rock maple neck with rosewood board
- 21 medium jumbo fret
- Gotoh 510 vintage Trem with steel block
- Kluson deluxe tuners
- Raw Vintage 6264 Neck and Middle pickups
- Oil city special wind ("creature") asymmetric HB with coil tap
- CTS pots etc etc
This is way above most Fender Custom shop specs and it certain shows when you plug it in!!
Amazing tones from classic late 60's neck and middle - think Hendrix , SRV
Through to really well balance strat quack on position 2 - achieved by 'tapping' the HB which had uneven coils - the remaining single being very strong and balanced with neck and middle --- then on to pure country twang and bite in pos 1 ( coil tapped) - then hit the tap switch and you have total PAF HB - really string sweet lead sounds.
A fabulous guitar that cost around £2000 to build and holds it' own with some very high end strats.